I don't understand, why won't she respond to me

I was browsing girls around my area when 1 girl caught my eye, She is probably around Average to alot of people. She I thought maybe I will have a shot.

Anyway, I send her a friend request, she accepted.

unfornately though, there was a bit of bad news.

She has over 170 friends on her list(oh jeez)

and she has about 4 guys on her top list thing.

Anyway, I send her a comment saying that I have seen her around before(She looks really familier, she actually went to my school)

She send me a comment saying that she used to work near a Taco bell by that school and said thats probably where I saw her.

I told her I been to that Taco bell a few times to apply and such but i never got a comment back after, its been a little over a day so far and still nothing.

So I decided to send her another message right after new years. This is what I wrote her

"Hey Sarah

How was your new years? I hope it kicked ass. I actually bumped into alot lf my old friends.

Do you have any resolutions?

I plan to go to college this year, Its just I never had a chance to go because I worked so much and I can make it without going and getting degree, but I want to expand my mind and learn alot of new things. For my brain and my future"

She read it but did NOT reply.

I really don't understand why, I mean, I am not a bad looking guy at all and why would she accept my invite if she didn't want to get to know me?

What is the most likely reason she did not reply to me?

What is the most likely reason she did not reply to me?

Sounds like she's not all that interested. If she has 170 friends on her list, she probably accepts most requests.

• Author

well, I don't know.

Its just I should stand out than most of the random guys that added her because me and her went to the same school and I probably have seen her before at my school as well, I've also been to her Job a few times in the past.

Even she knows that, so why wouldn't she respond to me if Im showing interest in getting to know her more? it doesn't make sense to me!!

And it ain't like Im ugly or anything. Although I do consider myself pathetic, I still think Im a good looking guy regardless.

well....I believe she's either not interested or involved with somebody else. Either way, as you say, you're a good looking guy and shouldn't be too difficult for you to find a good looking chick who adores you :p

Its sounds like she is not interested to you,as you said she have 170 friends in her list and she might be think for others instead of you because you are newcommer in her list so,forget her and find another girl which only likes you.