do FWB relationships every become more?

laRubiaBonita

laRubiaBonita

Just a query for those of you experienced with F_ck Buddies?

have you ever known anyone to seriously date or marry their FWB?

have you ever known anyone to seriously date or marry their FWB?

nope......they are fwb for a reason

No, but I did know a guy once who was only into a FWB relationship and ended up meeting a different girl and proposing in no time. After telling his "buddy" that he wasn't interested in anything serious/wasn't the "relationship type."

My question to the people that experiences FWB is...how often does someone develop romantic feelings for the other?

My question to the people that experiences FWB is...how often does someone develop romantic feelings for the other?

almost always one party develops "feelings" for the other....that is why long-term FWB never works out. It L/T FWBs did work then no one would ever get married.

That's true, someone almost always develops feelings for the other and it's sucky because if the other person (the one without feelings) is a nice person, he/she cares about the buddy, just not in a relationship way. So one party feels guilty and the other feels taken advantage of/hurt because the feelings aren't reciprocated.

Warning to people in FWB "relationships"--I've found that sometimes you CAN pressure someone into a bf/gf relationship out of a FWB from that guilt. Doesn't end well, wouldn't advise it.

nope......they are fwb for a reason
Totally agree.

It's possible, but I wouldn't have my heart set on it. I think if you can't follow the 'rules' of an FWB relationship then you should just stay away from them.

its very possible for both in the fwb to develop 'romantic feelings'. However there are several factors at play which may prevent the relationship from evolving or transitioning.

generally its best advised to stay away from it as usually one does get hurt

LucreziaBorgia

FWB relationships generally end up being one sided. One side will develop romantic feelings for the other, while the other is content to keep it the way that it is.

I am in a relationship with someone that started out as a FWB arrangement after my separation. We both ruined it by falling madly in love with each other. :love:

A year and a half later, we are still going strong.