Tell Me What You Think

Patsy

Let's make this brief but try to include all the particulars. Ok?

Met a man who is one year older than me...40. After dating him for awhile I found out he is not divorced as he previously told me but actually married. I am getting a divorce myself and he knew that already. Why does a man lie about these things when in fact he is seeking a divorce as well.

But it doesn't stop there....he didn't tell me lots of things like the lady he was "doing" back home wasn't in the past tense for long...he did here just before moving here. It goes on and on with the lies and for some stupid reason I haven't gotten rid of him yet.

For someone who is suppose to have honor he sure isn't proving it to me. Being an ex cop and ex Navy Seal didn't do him a bit of good.

Let me know what you think.....I'd love to have some insight into lying and why people think they have to do it.

Thanks

LEAVE HIM!!!!!

This man may have lied because he wanted to keep you, I don't understand that doing thing to well, but the basic thing is that he's aliar. Honesty is a very important part of a relationship, why be with someone you may doubt? He doesn't respect you enough to be honest with you, he's not worth your time.You don't need people like that in your life.

Don't even waste your time trying to figure out why this man

is lying. Right now, it is obviously a problem that he has,

but if you keep seeing him, it's going to become your problem. And just because he's an ex-cop doesn't mean he is

honest. Almost all of the cops I know are compulsive liars

and cheat on their wives. If you continue to see this man,

you're just inviting a complicated situation into your life.

Let's make this brief but try to include all the particulars. Ok? Met a man who is one year older than me...40. After dating him for awhile I found out he is not divorced as he previously told me but actually married. I am getting a divorce myself and he knew that already. Why does a man lie about these things when in fact he is seeking a divorce as well. But it doesn't stop there....he didn't tell me lots of things like the lady he was "doing" back home wasn't in the past tense for long...he did here just before moving here. It goes on and on with the lies and for some stupid reason I haven't gotten rid of him yet. For someone who is suppose to have honor he sure isn't proving it to me. Being an ex cop and ex Navy Seal didn't do him a bit of good.

Let me know what you think.....I'd love to have some insight into lying and why people think they have to do it. Thanks