Can we ever turn this in2 a relationship?? & if so how??

I'm pretty sure 2 yrs ago i met the girl of my dreams.. i met her at a party and we just had casual chat... i was very drunk and she wouldn't give me her number yet so i settled for remembering her aol instant messenger name.. i remembered it the next day n we began chatting.. a few days later we talked on the phone a lot.. we had our 1st date and 1st kiss on my b-day.. it was the best of my life and i will never 4get it..

we had a great summer spending nites long into mornings talking about nething and everything.. her family and i became soo close..towards the end of summer she went to a dance camp and thats where the problems began.. i was told she had an annoying ex but never cared.. he started callin her when she was out of town and appologizing.. she came home n broke the news to me that she liked us both.. i didn't like it so i told her she could have him.. they dated a while and i didn't see her again til her homecoming..

we go 2 rival schools and i was invited 2 hers by some ppl... i went and our eyes were glued 2eachother all nite.. as they dated we still talked and she told me all the things good and bad between them.. usually more bad than good..... we began chatting more and more and i next ran in2 her at his basketball game.. she told me that she needed me around.. they dated til that spring when she took a trip for a dance competition and he cheated on her.. that summer she was single and we hungout a lot and fooled around often.. she wasn't fully over him and i was understanding of that..

we became VERY reliable on eachother for everything.. when school started we ran out of time to see eachother.. we have slowly but surely got back 2 talking a LOT and seeing eachother often.. she has moved past him and he moved away.. she and i talk all the time about stuff.. if i try 2 ease up from talking so much she loses it... she wants some1 and i'm everything she's looking for..

i admit that in the past i've made a lotta mistakes but i've always been there 4 her and been the guy she would need.. she's single and she's leaving for college after this summer.. if we never get 2gether again, i feel i'll never kno what we could have had nor will she.. i'm in love with her.. n theres nothing i wont r havent done 4 her.. i have tried all routes to make us happen and it seems that we are kinda heavy in the friends zone... i think our relationship could be a GREAT one if we were 2gether.. what do u think?? what should i do 2 make this dream come true??