Why?

Passionate Lover

Passionate Lover

ok so i was and am still inlove with my ex GF.....

ill cut to the chase i have posted threads 3 times about this girl tht just makes me feel so...happy and everyday after it ended i cant stop getting her outa my head and i cannit stop dreaming about her and sometimes i dont want to stop but i know i must.

But the question is:

She said everything was good, she liked being with me, liked my kissing, like cudles and everything then 1day it just changed, why did it change? Any idea why and what happend?

Ino love is like that but its been really doing my head in, she doesnt know either.

Also any tips on how to get over some1 u loved so much, i mean i am still crazy about this girl, i even cry sometimes and my heart beats really fast when we talk.

I'm 16 btw and im BF that loves to love, im a lover :p

Well, I am not the one to talk because I am too cannot stop thinking about my ex bf. People here recommend using no contact stragic. Maybe you could do that for a while ...

Ino love is like that but its been really doing my head in, she doesnt know either.

Also any tips on how to get over some1 u loved so much, i mean i am still crazy about this girl, i even cry sometimes and my heart beats really fast when we talk.

You are at an age where immaturity can lead to no communication about reasons for breaking up, etc.

She knows why - she feels it.

From your post it may have been that she felt suddenly smothered. She may not be able to talk to you about for fear of hurting your feelings or seeing you cry.

In my younger years I was the same way she seems to be. I found it difficult to tell a boy that I had liked that he was showering me with just too much and instead I waited, hoping it would go away, instead it got overwhelming (untreated problems do) and I would break it off without explanation. ---- I just did not know how to tell this person that I did care about that I was smothered to the point of suffocation because it would be hurtful to hear.

I now know a person is hurt less by the truth than by unending questions.

• Author
Passionate Lover
You are at an age where immaturity can lead to no communication about reasons for breaking up, etc.

From your post it may have been that she felt suddenly smothered. She may not be able to talk to you about for fear of hurting your feelings or seeing you cry.

In my younger years I was the same way she seems to be. I found it difficult to tell a boy that I had liked that he was showering me with just too much and instead I waited, hoping it would go away, instead it got overwhelming (untreated problems do) and I would break it off without explanation. ---- I just did not know how to tell this person that I did care about that I was smothered to the point of suffocation because it would be hurtful to hear.

Hmm... i think maybe your right but she told me that she needed more space but i gave her that and it still didnt fix the problem, she still said it didnt feel right and she didnt know if she loved me, i think it was the fact she was confused about her past lover which didnt go well as he didnt feel the same way but she was crazy about him, maybe she looked at me and seen support, im not saying she used me, she could of done but i trust her words and she tells me it wasnt like that, btw im not imature, trust me.

Maybe i made the realationship to serious, i always told her i loved her, id be there, i wont ever let no on hurt u, id always ask if she was ok, id look right into her eyes and say alot of things, maybe it was that but i dont see how it is bad, but...it might of been i always wanted to hold her hand, kiss her and be with her thats what i think it was but there was apoint she told me im doing nothing wrong, she just needs space i give her that then she tells me she doesnt love me... i was just so confused and i still am, i ask her if she didnt love me why did u allow me to love u so much, she said she doesnt know she likes kissing me and being around me, she said she didnt wanna hurt me, but by god she did, badly :'(

Hmm... i think maybe your right but she told me that she needed more space but i gave her that and it still didnt fix the problem, she still said it didnt feel right and she didnt know if she loved me, i think it was the fact she was confused about her past lover which didnt go well as he didnt feel the same way but she was crazy about him, maybe she looked at me and seen support, im not saying she used me, she could of done but i trust her words and she tells me it wasnt like that, btw im not imature, trust me.

Maybe i made the realationship to serious, i always told her i loved her, id be there, i wont ever let no on hurt u, id always ask if she was ok, id look right into her eyes and say alot of things, maybe it was that but i dont see how it is bad, but...it might of been i always wanted to hold her hand, kiss her and be with her thats what i think it was but there was apoint she told me im doing nothing wrong, she just needs space i give her that then she tells me she doesnt love me... i was just so confused and i still am, i ask her if she didnt love me why did u allow me to love u so much, she said she doesnt know she likes kissing me and being around me, she said she didnt wanna hurt me, but by god she did, badly :'(

I'm not saying YOU'RE immature. She's immature.

You were smothering her is my guess. I was this girl. All was great for the moment and I'd even lead men to the point where they would be head over heels.

I liked the adoration and the attention. I loved that they loved me. The words and all of the flowers and gifts, I just sucked it up. It was wonderful. And then one day it just was too much. I felt smothered and I felt trapped. It was all of a sudden too much.

I'd be thinking it was too much for a while but not say anything for fear of hurting him. Then when it would build to the point I couldn't take it anymore, I'd bolt with no real explanation.

It was horrible and hurtful to do. I am sorry you are going through this. You obviously care a great deal for her but she seems to have "bolted". She should have explained.

So next time, just remember to go slowly in love.

• Author
Passionate Lover

It's hard, to not show all ur love at once u just dont want them to think that u dont love them that much, i was afraid she would treat me like a mate.

Thats why i showed her all this love and said all these things to her, but i know now just take it slow :(

It still hurts and now she is annoyed because i want to be with one of her freinds that i like, but i cant coz im still inlove with her.

What should i do :(?

ok so i was and am still inlove with my ex GF.....

ill cut to the chase i have posted threads 3 times about this girl tht just makes me feel so...happy and everyday after it ended i cant stop getting her outa my head and i cannit stop dreaming about her and sometimes i dont want to stop but i know i must.

But the question is:

She said everything was good, she liked being with me, liked my kissing, like cudles and everything then 1day it just changed, why did it change? Any idea why and what happend?

MAYBE U NEED TO LAY OFF SAYING THE 'I LOVE U'S' AND JUST ENJOY EACH OTHERS COMPANY

AND SHE HAS REASONS - AND SHE PROBABLY TOLD YA

SO WORK ON IT AND JUST GO WITH THE FLOW

GAWD - ITS THAT CRYING THING - SEE, NC SUCKS

I WAS SOBBING - I WISH SHE TOOK PIX THEN

NO-ONE EVER NEEDS TO SEE THAT - LOL

AND I NEEDED THAT THO - IT WAS DRAINING THE CHILD AND INSTALLING THE MAN

I PROBABLY DROPPED A TON IN THE MANLY DEPARTMENT AND SLID INTO THE GURLYZONE THEN

NO WORRIES - I PUT THE DRESSES AWAY NOW

• Author
Passionate Lover

ok update!!!

I told my best freind i would try and start a realationship with some1 else, my ex :S

Then kaylee (The girl that this is all about) asked my best freind if i was ok, he said yeah he good and then she asked him if i fancied any 1 he said yes, he is trying to start something with kirsty she began to cry and say i miss those little things we did togeather, holding hands, being togeather.

What is going on, she said she didnt love me...does she want me back?

Edit: and when i didnt know she knew i asked her what was wrong she said i should know, i didnt really, i was whats wrong, she said i just dont want it to happen, i thought she meant that she didnt want us getting back togeather, ofcourse she meant she didnt want me going out with another girl.

What do i do!!?!?!???!?!??

Link to my past thread when we were togeather

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t108249/

What is going on, she said she didnt love me...does she want me back?

Edit: and when i didnt know she knew i asked her what was wrong she said i should know, i didnt really, i was whats wrong, she said i just dont want it to happen, i thought she meant that she didnt want us getting back togeather, ofcourse she meant she didnt want me going out with another girl.

Okay --- More very bad things:

I was like this too.

Just because I couldn't handle being together in a relationship with a guy who was smothering, did NOT mean I wanted the complete adoration to go away.

YES - Selfish Selfish Selfish!

I wanted the men who loved me to always be in love with me.

I didn't want them but I didn't want them with anyone else.

I don't know how bad she'll be about this but I was VERY bad.

When it seemed that they were interested in someone else and that it may go somewhere, I'd make moves to lead the guy to believe I wanted him back. In a couple of cases, I actually started dating them again on the pretense that I was scared before or something and then when I felt the smothering coming back (which just happened because I would be encouraging it) then I'd break up with them again.

Learn whatever you can from that. Girls can be very dangerous creatures.

Some of us can look beautiful and loving when necessary - all the while saying things that will pull you in and then -- SPLIT.

Just be careful. Take things slowly. And try very hard to keep your wits about you. It is very easy to get lost in the promises of true love and tomorrow...