Does she still like me?

i have this whole mess. i hang out with a close circle of friends(which everyone in this story is a part of) it all started with my best friend liking this girl. the girl liked me and my friend found someone else. the girl continued to send me good vibes(always touching me, resting her head on my shoulder, paying special attention to me, ect.) and eventually started calling me her "boyfriend" jokingly in front of everyone. this went on for a few weeks until one time at our circle's christmas party. at the party she was sending really bad vibes out to me.

the whole party she never approached me or initiated a conversation. when talking to other people she would be having a conversation and i would hear "yea i'm mad at derick(me)" i continued to ask her what's wrong and she would giggle and say she's mad at me. like 3 days after the party she instant messages me and tells me that she is sorry for how she was at the party and she was "pms-ing" when we went back to school she started acting really differently.

she wouldnt even sit next to me anymore at lunch. and as the week went on, she began flirting(resting head on shoulder etc.) with the other guys in the circle(my best friend too) now she pays less attention to me than my other friends. but she still calls me her boyfreind. so i am asking. what's up with this girl? did i take too long to ask her out? i really dont know where i went wrong. this is breaking my heart every day over and over.

thanks a lot