The story of me and Kayla

This may sound a bit weird to alot of you, also, I may seem like a pedofile after this because this is about a 16 year old girl and Im 21, but bare with me. I never attended to go out with this girl at all or do anything sexual, I was kinda trying to be friends with her since she was my brothers friend.

Problem is, I have never met this girl.

So awhile back on myspace, I was looking on my brothers page, just to check it out, than I notice he was talking to this girl, I found her a bit attractive, so I checked out her profile but than I noticed that her age thing said she was 23, but my brother is 17, also her thing was on private so I couldnt really view her other pics.

I added her but before she accepted she asked me who I was, I told her to guess who I was but she never guessed, so I just told her I was...My brothers...brother lol.

After she added me and we talked for a bit, I asked her about her age and she said she wasn't really that old, I think she said she was around 14 or 15(Hell I don't know, but I do believe she is 16)

Than we both talked on msn for a bit talking about school and my brother and her ex's and stuff like that and she seemed to enjoy talking to me. She seemed even interested in talking on the phone but also said " I just think its weird because you are much much older" She told me she played a team on the Vollyball team and such. I guess she knew my brother pretty well in school drunk.gif

We never did get to talk on the phone, it was never mentioned in our future convos.

This is where I made the first mistake though, a few times i would message her on myspace but everytime she didn't reply back I would kinda complain about it(Being kinda needy and stuff) she felt bad and said " aww im sorry, blah blah"

At first she did like me, even put me on her top list, than a little later, about 2 weeks I think, she took me off the top list, but I thought "Aw well, no big deal"

I've asked if I can see one of her games, she said sure, but hardly spoke of it, I don't think she was delighted of the idea of seeing me though as far as I can tell.

eh screw it, I'll just skip to the part near the end because I can go on forever.

So, as time passes, she was alot less interested in me, one time I commented her on her page but didn't get a reply back, also the comment was deleted, so I kinda made a joke about it saying something like " you deleted my comment like..how could you?" like in a joke way, her responds to this was " What the hell are you talking about I didn't delete your comment!!!"

Being all mean and such, she liked my brother a whole lot better, saying things like " Its good to hear from you, thank you love ya" and stuff like that. She never does that to me! ever. And one time she left a comment on my brothers page saying "hey ryan! u never leave me comments anymore or message not feelin loved ane more ! are u mad or upset with me?? "

And I know she don't like him as a boyfriend as far as I know, but I don't know...

There is more to this story and I'll try and make it as short as I can..

Next time I talked to her I confronted about her behavior towards me and such, she acted like she didn't really care than I asked her " do you like talking to me"? Her responds was " I don't really care" and such..

Than we talked for only a little bit, but that its, saying that her and my brother hardly talk anymore and such..

So anyway, the next time I messaged her on msn, she invited me to join a convo with 2 other guys. She was complaining that my brother was not talking with her and such. So I talked to the other 2 guys in there, 1 guy was trying to start something with me for some reason, saying alot of things and I said alot of things back, im the processes..Kayla(The girl im talking about) Said some really mean and weird things like

"Ryan doesn't like me now because of you!!" what the hell, I had nothing to do with yet she kept accusing me! she was mad at me..

She also

"Shut up you immature idiot"

I dunno, she used to be so nice to me too and she's always defending my brother, its like she really likes him. Likes him WAY over me.

As soon as my brother responding to her, she left and said " oh ryans on bye"

I tried to talk with her again and she said " Leave me alone "

So whats the deal here? after that I told my other friend about it and she got pretty pissed at her. She 3 other girls send her emails and such.

To make it short, she said to them that she said sorry to me, that was BS! Also said " i don't even no aarron don't care to sorry if i affened him in anyway so can u all just drop it "

I deleted her off my myspace and msn, although I didn't block her on msn so she can still message if she wanted to, anyway, this is our last convo and after that I want you guys to tell me what you think

Kayla: ok well i no were not friends and u don't want to talk to me but can you tell your friends to stop messaging me please!

Me:Well I told Sarah to stop several weeks ago. hang on.

Kayla:ok

Me: She said she didn't message you.

Kayla: its not just one person its like 4 and its getting annoying

Me: oh jeez, hang on

You wouldn't happen to know where Ryan is would you?

me: He hasn't came home since yesterday..

Kayla: did you do something to him?

Me: Uhh no, he just never came home, Probably at a friends, Just thought I ask

Kayla: well there was a party yesterday but i don't no if he went

Me: But he usually comes home first and ask me to drive him to a friends house.

Kayla: there was a party idk if he went though

Me: If he went, he should of came home last night regardless

Kayla: but did u tell your friends to stop

Me: They shouldn't be bugging you anymore

Kayla: ok well i check on him i think i no where he might be well..thnkx for talking to your friends bi

Me: Where might he be??

Kayla: this place

me: Ok well I just wanted to make sure he was safe

Kayla: k

Me: Alright later Kayla

Kayla: Bye

*after that I told one of my friends to say sorry to her for bugging her and such*

Kayla: if you told her to send that message THANKS c ya around

Me: Yea I did tell her to say that

Kayla: Thanks

Sorry its so long, but I like to go into detail..

Its been like a month now though since I have not spoke to her at all, I guess me and her end on good terms but I wonder if I can try being her friend again in the future, when she is older. But I wonder what made her act so mean towards me though Sad.gif

and sometimes I get upset because I know she likes my brother a whole lot better than me...and she likes talking to him because she contacts him on msn but never bothers to message me or anything.

so tell me what you think