Trying To See If She Likes Me

Now I'm new here, so let me explain a little about my background with her. I met this girl about 3 years ago and we were good friends for about a year, then we dated and she left me after 2 months and we haven't spoken till about 3 weeks ago. A the time we were only about 16 so both of us have matured quite some. Now I talk with her on the phone and we plan to hang out finally. We meet up and go see a movie, it happens to be a romantic movie. Now another thing, we both just got out of a long relationship (1.5 for me and 1.9 for her) so we're both in kind of a ****ty situation. Now as the movie progressed she begins to move. I have my right elbow on the arm rest between us and I have my chin in my hand. As the movie goes on she gradually brings her legs up and hugs them aginst her stomach some, knees pointing towards me. She places her elbow on the arm rest touching my arm and leans her head down. I lean a little closer to see if she moves, but she just stays. Now at the beginning of the movie she played with her hair a lot... and I caught her looking at me during the movie out of the corner of my eye... I really like this girl and would like to try and date her again, but I won't go any further until I know success is for sure... Oh and another thing... The night before she came to my place to play Monopoly with my friend and I... She would randomly go after my money and throw it all about, play with her hair, pinched me, threw dice at my head, and smack my head a couple times, playfully though... I need some opinions guys... I've asked if she would like to go with em to a musuem sometime and she said yes so that's the next time we're hanging out... If everything looks good I'd like some tips on stuff to show her I'm interested, without outright saying it