Playing For Both Teams

when my babe and i first dated there was no probs with the big O - i know women say that they fake it at times but there was no way she was faking back then. i think what happened fer her, is the buildup of poor sexually decisions on my part, her past lovers and abusers, her female friends, and genearl distrust of men - it is natural to want to get away from a gender that has treated you bad in everyway and have that become part of yer sexual identity and women should never worry about talking about stuff like that if they had made the right choices with men and women she trusts. i believe life shapes us and sometimes it the environment sometimes it is just genetics

but i know that if my babe one day said, honey, i'm switching teams - i would not take that as a personal attack on mr. plump

i would be proud of her honesty - i think that if she has thought when she was young, and was never abused then maybe she's just finding out about her sexuality now. think about it - it took me 40 years to discover what making love feels like.

then ask to watch

lol