If a girl rejected you before and said "there will never be a us" but.....?

But anyway, I know there is a very very slim chance that I can ever be famous or populer but say that I was..

Say that I was a rockstar or a movie star or something, would she want me than?????

oh and here is a very quick summary of what happened

"I pursured this girl I liked a whole lot, me and her hung out a few times, but at the time she had a boyfriend, I confessed my feelings to her, she said she was flattered that I liked her but didn't feel the same way, me and her remained friends, however, she didn't put a whole alot of effort into. She broke up wit her boyfriend finally and I went to go see a movie with her and her best friend Michelle.I bought her flowers and she said thanks, but thats it. However, there was no spark and we hardly spoke at all, they didn't pay much attention to me. Before I left she only gave me a slight hug and left. next day she send me an email saying she shouldnt have brought me those flowers and that there will never a us. She actually did this kinda mean, I said I was sry and such. I tried to remain friends with her but she was no longer putting much effort. So I backed off and she never tried to contact me or anything. Never heard from her since. "

The question here is though if I were rich and famous would she want me??

oh and this is a "what if" question meaning I know I will never become famous. This is kinda just for fun so please stick to that. Thanks

If I felt I could never be with you (and I have felt that way about some friends that pursued something more intimate) being rich and/or famous would not change that I would never feel more than friendship for you.

MystifiedByMen

Simply put, no. It dosn't matter. She must feel the chemistry. Find a girl who like you for you. :o)