does he, does he not

brunettenproud

brunettenproud

so, there's kind of this guy. he's in my gov't class. I knew him last year. I really like him. I think there's a slight possibility that he might like me. Here's why: He has class with a couple of his friends but he chose to stay sitting by me when we switched seats, he also talks to me when he could go and talk to them. Sometimes seems a little nervous, he remembers the most random things I tell him, he always asks me things like what did you do this weekend, what are you doing this weekend, etc. I don't know. I mean I know it's not possible for you all to know for sure, but you might have some insight. I'm thinking about asking him out or at least giving him my number...let him make the next move...what do you guys think about it all...

I think it sounds really likely that he's interested, but shy. Do you flirt with him? If not, you should. If a little, flirt more. Smile a lot. And then tell him all about this play (or something he might like) that no one wants to see with you because everybody sucks.

BlueEyedSarah

I agree with magda. Maybe you should tell him there is a show at the movies you would really like to see but make the excuse that your friends are busy and your family doe not want to see it, that will be a way to ask him out, it will also give you the chance to give you your number.

It does sound like the guy is intrested in you but shy.