She said she loved me...again

There was this one girl....she used to be my girlfriend, but then she left me. I tried to get over it but I couldnt, I have a new girlfriend now but theres one problem. My exgirlfriend said she loved me...but now shes ignoring me! I dont know whats going on....does she want me back? and if she does...what should I do?

-Beau

If you have a girlfriend now and you are committed to her, just tell the ex to get lost. It's not very polite of her to interfere in your current relationship.

Your ex is probably in between relationships now and jealous that you have somebody. Keep her out of your mind and out of your life. There is nothing in the world she would rather see you do than dump your present girlfriend for her so she could then dump you again and show her power over you.

She is in the past....now KEEP HER THERE!!!

It depends on how you feel about her. I feel like her intentions are probably like what Tony said. I just went through this. Me and my bf broke up, and I got into another relationship (to drown the pain of the previous one), and then he started telling me how much he loved me, etc. Well, I really love this other guy, and decided that I wanted to give it one last try, look past the past, and start again...give it my whole effort and see what happens. I was completely aware that he could be just saying he loved me, to get me out of the relationship so he could dump me. But, so far that isn't the case. I'm glad I did what I did. But had I had no love for him, or more contempt for him than love for him, then I wouldn't have done it. I probably would have just gotten out of my relationship with the guy I was using to "medicate" me, and just try to move on.

Dont know if this helps, but it's my side of it.

than her words. you say that after she talks to you, she behaves differently. that's the telltale sign that what she did had nothing to do with you, it's all about her. it has taken me so long in life to figure that out.

but, the more serious question you should be asking yourself is:

what do you want from this new girlfriend? if you could be swayed this way...maybe you need to ask yourself whether you should be with the current girlfriend. not necessarily going back to the ex, but breaking things off with her, for her sake.

hey dude...I know your situation. You already have a new g/f, but you got to be fair to her man...maybe sub-conciously you have been taking her for a back-up, to help you get past your past, and also waiting for the day your ex. suddenly calls you up and says "I LOVE U" rite??

It just isn't fair to your present g/f you know that? Maybe you should cool down and think about what you are doing..coz in the end she's (present g/f) is the one who's gonna get real hurt!

I've been where your present g/f has been, thats why I know...u must be feeling very confused right now, having mixed feelings...well you have to sort things out. If you havent the least got over your ex. , then you should never have went steady with your current g/f.

Well, I can't really blame you for that, coz thats human behavior too...it's the fastest way of healing from a broken relationship when you are the one who's hurt, but you don't know that you are hurting someone else...!! The cycle goes on...n...on...

Don't mind me saying all this in this tone...it's just what I really felt inside.

Jo.

How can someone be cruel as to dump you than reel you back in to dump you all over again.

I'm the person that would, if not interested in someone, leave them alone. Why if your not all that interested in someone play off their love and dump them.

Is this because the person want you to be in pain? Does this actually exist?

• 3 weeks later...

Nows the time to really think about how you feel about your current girlfriend. Why are you with her? To get over your ex? If not then stay with your new gf.

But if your ex really is the one for you then go back to her but if i were you i'd make sure she does love you FIRST!!!

I know for a fact that if i saw my ex( who i still love) with someone else i'd do my best to split them up. It must be hard for her to see you with someone else if she does love you.

She's probably ignoring you now because she feels foolish and thinks that you dont feel the same. Do you?