HELP

erinhoney

I have a boyfriend who i have been with for six months. four of them he has been away at college and i don't know when i will get to see him.

i met this guy that i guess i have been sort of with.... messing around. i am starting.. i am attatched to him majorly.

he has just broken up with his girlfriend and is maybe contemplating getting back together with her.

i want him to do what he feels like he should do, but i want him to be with me.....

i want them both. i love both of these guys very much.

i really don't want to lose either of them.

i need some major advice!

Sounds like a problem I once had. Its a real bummer, but since you can't have them both, you have to sit down and really think about which one you really want to have. You may want to rekindle your relationship with your other boyfriend before you make a final decision, so that you know for sure which one really lights your fire, or else you might just pick the guy that's closer, because he is easily accessible to you.

good luck!

Hunny... what you NEED to do is put your heart and soul together and do what it tells you to! You cant have both, that is the way life is. And first of all, while being with your boyfriend and even looking at another guy is hinting something to your heart. It means that you were not meant to be together, you were meant to have fun and experience more chances of life. Think about it and do what your heart tells you to. If you really want in your heart to be with this other guy than go for it. Think about yourself and who you will be happier with and your soul will lead you on the right path.

I have a boyfriend who i have been with for six months. four of them he has been away at college and i don't know when i will get to see him. i met this guy that i guess i have been sort of with.... messing around. i am starting.. i am attatched to him majorly. he has just broken up with his girlfriend and is maybe contemplating getting back together with her. i want him to do what he feels like he should do, but i want him to be with me..... i want them both. i love both of these guys very much. i really don't want to lose either of them.

Get it figured out ASAP! For all intents and purposes you are cheating on your boyfriend by entertaining this new relationship. If the long distance thing isn't working for you the least you can do is explain that to your current boyfriend before exploring other options. Otherwise he may be turning down opportunities he is having to remain faithful while all the while you are messing around with someone else.

I have a boyfriend who i have been with for six months. four of them he has been away at college and i don't know when i will get to see him. i met this guy that i guess i have been sort of with.... messing around. i am starting.. i am attatched to him majorly. he has just broken up with his girlfriend and is maybe contemplating getting back together with her. i want him to do what he feels like he should do, but i want him to be with me..... i want them both. i love both of these guys very much. i really don't want to lose either of them.