internet flirting techniques anyone?

pink smartie

I'd love some input on how to proceed with this situation...

I had a brief fling with this guy last summer. We ended things because he was moving and besides we were just looking to have fun.

I thought we would stay in touch but we didn't. I later found out it was because he had met and was dating someone else. I was a little hurt but whatever, we had no commitment to each other.

He started writing lately. He told me things didn't work out between him and the other girl, yet I don't get the impression he is trying to hook back up with me at all.The thing is I still think about him a lot. I really enjoyed meeting him, had a great time with him and would love to see him again.

My question is, how do I go about romancing someone who doesn't seem that into me through emails and msn?

I dont know hot stuff, read a romance novel that should get u in the sexy writing mood. personaly I would want a romance in real life with some one in the area.

• Author

Thanks KMT... I am noticing that words like hot stuff work well with me! ;)

That being said, here is part of the dilemma. The way things unfolded, I actually wrote to him a few times, got some very nice but mitigated responses while he was having a whirlwind romance with another girl. I feel like I put myself out there and that by now, if he wants anything other then friendship, it's his move. And I guess I'm used to playing hard to get with guys who are in my immediate presence.

So I'm a bit confused by his sudden reappearance into my internet radar. He wrote an e-mail before Christmas, we now joke around on msn, but nothing really romantic was ever mentioned. He seems happy with the status quo.

I want him to get romantic. I know he will come back to visit family here in April and I want things to be sizzling between us, but I don't know how to use e-mail and msn to do it. Do I wait for him to say hello first or msn? Do I post awesome pictures of myself along with funny-ass quotes? Do I flirt overtly with him or should I be standoffish? Like what do I do to get him intrigued?

I don't know, considering he went out and met up with someone days after he left, maybe I am just wasting my time on this guy entirely.

I guess I'm not even clear on what I want with him. I felt we were really close last summer and now that's gone away. I want the sizzle and the sense of discovering someone back.

Wantingtogetitright
I guess I'm not even clear on what I want with him. I felt we were really close last summer and now that's gone away. I want the sizzle and the sense of discovering someone back.

until you figure this last bit out you should do NOTHING. AWhat do you want from a partner. BF whatever you want to call them, what level of comitment are you expecting, monogamous, just dating, dating others but no sex, just a hook up. Then once this is decided is it HIM or just SOMEONE that you want back.

forget the flirting the, sizzling it up etc etc. Figure out the above first.

• Author

What do I want... I really feel that it is with him that I wish to pursue something. I have been out on a few dates with other guys and I am trying to keep my options open, but I really feel that he and I shared something special.

Now I have a harder time defining what it is I want to pursue, in part because I don't feel I know him enough to want to commit to anything too serious just yet. Right now, I am curious about him and the attraction I feel for him, both intellectually and physically. So I guess I would like us to 'date' so we could get to know each other better as more then friends. But how would I do that through the internet?

I know the distance is an issue. Yet I keep thinking about this guy. Maybe I should just wait and see what happens in April...

• Author

Oh! And I guess my question is, what do I do until April? Keep contact to a minimum on msn? Call him hot stuff and flirt shamelessly? What's the best way to get his attention and keep him intrigued?

Oh! And I guess my question is, what do I do until April? Keep contact to a minimum on msn? Call him hot stuff and flirt shamelessly? What's the best way to get his attention and keep him intrigued?

mail him a pair of panties perhaps? :D

Really people like it when you ask them questions about themselves. Makes them feel special for some idiotic reason.

mail him a pair of panties perhaps? :D

Really people like it when you ask them questions about themselves. Makes them feel special for some idiotic reason.

or invite him to a4a's farm for a topless tractor ride and then stop over at her lesbian soap factory....:laugh:

• Author

Lol! :D

This community is awesome...

I could write the invite to the lesbian soap factory on the panties!

So two votes for shameless flirting. Got it. And I like it.

Lol! :D

This community is awesome...

I could write the invite to the lesbian soap factory on the panties!

So two votes for shameless flirting. Got it. And I like it.

Don't forget to write "scratch and sniff" on the panties too!