Wouldn't it be kool remaining young for eternity...

As great as it would be to be young forever, i doubt anyone would want to be immortal.

But for the most part, some people do want to be remembered after they die...even years to come.

Look at the great monuments the ancient egyptians built. Look at the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation + Warren Buffet.

Probably the greatest fear we know is in fact not knowing what comes after death...

• Author

Probably the greatest fear we know is in fact not knowing what comes after death...

True it has not been proven what actually happens. I'm going with the assumption that after death you're just slowly decompose until we're just bones and then become fossilized. Depending on how long we been buried under the hard rock, if it's sooo long then we just turn to dust, not to be seen again.

Actually....people's #1 fear is public speaking in front of a group, death comes in #2....

Actually....people's #1 fear is public speaking in front of a group, death comes in #2....

That's definitely true for me :lmao: