I Just Want To Understand U Anne

I'm one of those slow people. I didn't used to be, but anymore ~ I don't really care to make things happen. If they do, great. If not, that's fine, too. I'm in no hurry for something to happen and more often than not, if someone is truly interested, they will take the time necessary to know me prior to actually meeting me. I'm not so sure it's the smart thing to do, but it's probably the safe thing to do.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BUT DON'T YOU THINK THAT WHEN THERE IS SUCH A DRASTIC CHANGE - A CONTRADICTION THAT YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN WHY THAT IS TO THE OTHER PERSON? ESPECIALLY IF NOT DOING SO WAS A KEY TO THE PAST PROBLEMS?

Looking for opportunities to be together that will be supportive of our needs and minimizes the stress of coming together.

THE STRESS? TELL ME WHY SOMETHING THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GOOD IS STRESSFUL TO U?

When everything is unwrapped and you give yourself away too soon, the intrigue, desire will fade away sooner or later.

DO U FEEL YOU GAVE YERSELF 'AWAY' BEFORE TOO SOON? U MUST REMEMEBR THE THINGS I DID HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH U - WHO U ARE AND HOW I SEE U

It wasn't what ended the relationship though because once I got more into computers, it became a bit of a lifestyle thing for me too.

CAN U EXPLAIN? BECAUSE YOU USED THAT TERM FOR ME AND I KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS - WOULD U LIKE TO TALK ABOUT THIS WITH ME? I WOULD

There will always be those who think the grass is greener on the other side regardless if they meet people online or in person.

SEE, ITS THESE KINDA THINGS - WHERE U IMPLY THINGS AND THEN LATER FLIP TO ANOTHER STANCE. I AM NOT SURE WHY YOU ARE DOING THAT. DO U KNOW WHY U FEEL THE NECCESSAITYTO DO THIS?

REMEMEBERT WE CAN TALK ABOUT ANYTHING AND WHY DO U NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS? I DON'T SEE THE POSITIVES IN DOING THAT? ARE THERE SOME?