cheatin' man

Natalie

Hi. I've never done this before, but before I go on my vacation to Florida, I need some advice, from anyone. I have just been informed by my close friend that my boyfriend is cheating on me. I don't know if I should believe her because I'm not sure if she's sure. I'm debating between trusting her, confronting him, or asking his friend. The problem is that him and his friend have both lied to me in the past. Another problem is that my boyfriend goes to another school and everyone there likes him so I don't know what's going on with him.I've suspected this before but never really believed it. I'm a shy person, so confronting him might be somewhat difficult, but I'm willing to break up with him, even if I'm the one who's left broken-hearted. If you have any advice to offer before Friday I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

just talk to him if he gets all mad than you know that she is right i to have been there with many of my boyfriends i should say ex 4 out of 5 of them got mad at me and later i found out that they where and got upset but don't let him get you down you need to stand strong and no mater what the out come is be happy and move on

your friend

shelly

Alexander Smith

The question you should ask yourself is:

Has he cheated you out of love or has he cheated you out of having sex. Guys has different views on sex then ladies. Ladies associate sex with love when guys don't.

What you have to realize is if he's with you for the love or the sex, it should make it easier for you to decide. If its Sex, bahh... you can get that almost anywhere! Its love that you can't find anywhere.

From the way your writting, I take it your a young teen who's just learning all the great wonders of love. If this is the case, since your fresh & young... take advantage of it! Go out, have the most wildest time ever until maturity kicks in and your career starts. Love comes & goes but life just goes. So make the best of it!

Hi. I've never done this before, but before I go on my vacation to Florida, I need some advice, from anyone. I have just been informed by my close friend that my boyfriend is cheating on me. I don't know if I should believe her because I'm not sure if she's sure. I'm debating between trusting her, confronting him, or asking his friend. The problem is that him and his friend have both lied to me in the past. Another problem is that my boyfriend goes to another school and everyone there likes him so I don't know what's going on with him.I've suspected this before but never really believed it. I'm a shy person, so confronting him might be somewhat difficult, but I'm willing to break up with him, even if I'm the one who's left broken-hearted. If you have any advice to offer before Friday I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.