does he love me

shelly

Dear Shelly,

read your response to the question following this one (cheatin' man). It's like you are able to respond to yourself.

You didn't provide much description about this man, is he your friend right now, or something else?

From what you wrote I can say, take a chance, find out, ask him, talk with him. What's better? To keep yourself in endless doubts or to find out now and go on, no matter what the answer is.

Best wishes,

Alesh

i just don't know if he loves me like i love him and it's hard to tell him how i feel about him. is there same way i can tell him?

Hey! You gave me advice with cheatin' man, now I'm gonna give you some. Is this guy your friend? If so, I suggest, not confronting him, but just flirt with him a little. If he returns it a lot, then you may probably be able to tell if he likes you or not. The reason I tell you not to talk to him about it is that, if he does not return your feelings, you will both feel awkward so flirting will work for now.If he's your boyfriend, then I suggest talking to him about it. You can probably be more open to your boyfriend about your feelings. I hope everything turns out all right between you and this guy.

By the way, thank you for your advice on my topic. He dumped me but I didn't care anymore because he was cheating on me. He was just going to keep going out with me so he could get the cd he wanted so I said screw him. Thank you for your advice because in the end, I walked out of the situation with a smile and I hope you do the same.

Your friend, Natalie

thank you all for your help and after all was said and done he feels the same way i feel thank you Natalie for you helped the most and now i'm with the guy i love and he says he loves me to so lets see if he can hanld me and the baby we are go on trip to P.A. and i'll see if he can hanld me and the baby. =) thank you all so mach