to do or not to do

risky business

risky business

I am a 19 year old college student, and recently met a very attractive female student. I feel like we "clicked" from the beginning, and that she is being extraordinarily nice, if not flirtatious with me. However, I don't want to be the victim of a girl who is nice to, and flirts with, every random guy. Anybody have any superb advice? thanks..

I am a 19 year old college student, and recently met a very attractive female student. I feel like we "clicked" from the beginning, and that she is being extraordinarily nice, if not flirtatious with me. However, I don't want to be the victim of a girl who is nice to, and flirts with, every random guy. Anybody have any superb advice? thanks..

Risky,

Trying to save yourself from heartache isn't going to get you anywhere in a relationship. Relationships make us vulnerable. We're placing a trust in something we can't fully control, nor try to. If you like her, then hey! Why not? If after dating a couple of times you feel that this really isn't going to go anywhere then you can break it off and move on with your life. You have to take chances with love. Love is risky business, but when everything turns out right, you can make quite a profit. :) "It's better to have loved and lost, then to have never loved at all." Best wishes to you!

Yours,

LoveAngel