*heavy sigh* The dream is over.

I finally admitted to a friend of mine who I've been sexually active with in the past that I've liked him all along. It's been almost a year that I've felt this way. Something someone wrote on here got me to do it. What the gist was that if he really wanted me then something would have happened a long time ago. There's no point in vainly hoping. So it came as no great surprise that he doesn't like me in that way. I've suspected it all along that I didn't have a chance but it sucks to know for a fact that I don't.

Have any of you guys been able to remain friends after a situation like this? What was your experience and do you have any advice?

DaLuvAfterUrPain
I finally admitted to a friend of mine who I've been sexually active with in the past that I've liked him all along. It's been almost a year that I've felt this way. Something someone wrote on here got me to do it. What the gist was that if he really wanted me then something would have happened a long time ago. There's no point in vainly hoping. So it came as no great surprise that he doesn't like me in that way. I've suspected it all along that I didn't have a chance but it sucks to know for a fact that I don't.

Have any of you guys been able to remain friends after a situation like this? What was your experience and do you have any advice?

Hello..I went through the exact same situation. a friend of mine liked me for a long time told me she's been sexually active in the past, i never liked her the way she liked me, but i've always told her I just want to be friends. We remained friends but i can never fully trust her because she shown me who she really is.

My advice is to move on, this maybe hard for you, it happend for a reason, you may not understand why this happend. Every bad situation is used to your good. If you stay in faith and expectancy, there will be a guy that will come into your life that likes you the same way you like him..i guarantee it