Physical Contact

Cous Cous With Goose

Cous Cous With Goose

I know that if you want a girl, you can't just talk to her but you also have to get her comfortable touching you. I also know that 'just friends' touch as well, like give hugs playful shoves sometimes wrestle a little etc etc

Well I've got some girl friends, which they've all made contact first, not the other way around. Does that make any difference? Like, does it mean they're just fond of touching or they actually like me? So in simple words they were the ones who offered a hug not me. I'm just wondering, I'm not interested in any of the girls as gfs.

it doesnt really matter. Its always a good sign when a girl wants to touch you or give you hugs. but if you want to get one of these girls your just going to have to ask them out or take things to the next level by stealing a kiss or something good luck.

When I see my best girl friend we hug, kiss cheeks and hold hands but that's just because she's very affectionate and friendly. It's no different to a guy friend punching you on the arm or slapping your back.

• Author
Cous Cous With Goose

Well, one of the girls is hitting on me. I can tell by what she says. I'm just gonna befriend her though.

Well, one of the girls is hitting on me. I can tell by what she says. I'm just gonna befriend her though.

Why? Why aren't you interested?

sounds like you like her but your to much of a coward to make a move, why would you want to make friends with a girl who u think likes you romanticaly?