broke up agian-thank you

lisa

shelly thanks so much for what you said. i really hope he keeps talking to me and desides to ask me back out, because he used to tell everyday that i was the joy of his life and he was never going to leave me. when i ask him if he's thought about things he says no, because he hasn't had the time. i truely hope he starts thinking soon! thank you, but i still need some help on figuring some things out like why does he call me if he says he doesn't know if we're going to get back together or not?

lisa dear leave that boy alone he sounds like my ex boyfriend, one day he was telling me that there will never be another woman in his life like me and how much he loves and wants to marry me, basiclly the same thing your man was telling you now they feel things won't work out between us. let me tell you by you accepting his phone calls and talking to him everyday will only confuse you in the long run. stop following him and start leading.. once he see you doing fine without him then he will see how he messed up and want to come back, but by you talking to him everyday is only letting him know that you are waiting for him to come back to you. make him think you have a life and let him start wandering where you are and who you are with that will get to him if nothing else will trust me on that one.

shelly thanks so much for what you said. i really hope he keeps talking to me and desides to ask me back out, because he used to tell everyday that i was the joy of his life and he was never going to leave me. when i ask him if he's thought about things he says no, because he hasn't had the time. i truely hope he starts thinking soon! thank you, but i still need some help on figuring some things out like why does he call me if he says he doesn't know if we're going to get back together or not?

he may just wont to be friends to he thinks about what he wonts that is just what i think but guys are not my best thing i have no cuel what they are thinking but i do know what we think when it comes to them.