Give me good advice please!!!!

Ok here is the story that I need advice about, or maybe just a swift kick in the ass.

Ok here goes, Oct 98 I started dating this guy that I had been friends with for awhile. Our relatioship was absolutely great. We hit it off in every way emtionally, physically etc. So this summer out of the blue after 8 months he broke it off. Said that though he loved me, he didn't know what he is looking for in the way of marriage (by the way we are in our late 20s) and so he felt like he was wasting both of our times by continuing the relationship. well I was heart broken, but I knew I would get over it. (i have never been very dependent on boyfriends in the past). well the bad part is that I see him everyday and we just can't seem to stay apart. We are like best friends now. We do lots of things together and even slip up and have sex from time to time (ok i know that bad, but read on) I feel a connection with this person that I have never felt before. He has even told me several times that he does really love me, but he doesn't know what he wants right now.

So how should I handle? Like I said I see him everyday and am just mad about him!! He is absolutely my best friend and it would kill me to shut him out (i have tried). the worst part about is that I have this feeling deep in my soul that he is the one for me. So am I just a moron? Do you think he is saying that I don't know what I want stuff b/c he doesn't want to hurt me?]

I really don't know what to do, I have tolked to a lot of people very close to me about this, who know him also and most of them are supporting me in my crazy crusade.

What to do, what to do???

You should do what you feel is right for you. I see in this post that you feel a connection with him, so pursue it!

Granted, he is obviously conflicted about what he wants out of life. Indecisive, without direction. If that's completely tolerable to you, waiting for someone to decide what they want, hoping that it's you, by all means, go ahead.

Ok here is the story that I need advice about, or maybe just a swift kick in the ass. Ok here goes, Oct 98 I started dating this guy that I had been friends with for awhile. Our relatioship was absolutely great. We hit it off in every way emtionally, physically etc. So this summer out of the blue after 8 months he broke it off. Said that though he loved me, he didn't know what he is looking for in the way of marriage (by the way we are in our late 20s) and so he felt like he was wasting both of our times by continuing the relationship. well I was heart broken, but I knew I would get over it. (i have never been very dependent on boyfriends in the past). well the bad part is that I see him everyday and we just can't seem to stay apart. We are like best friends now. We do lots of things together and even slip up and have sex from time to time (ok i know that bad, but read on) I feel a connection with this person that I have never felt before. He has even told me several times that he does really love me, but he doesn't know what he wants right now. So how should I handle? Like I said I see him everyday and am just mad about him!! He is absolutely my best friend and it would kill me to shut him out (i have tried). the worst part about is that I have this feeling deep in my soul that he is the one for me. So am I just a moron? Do you think he is saying that I don't know what I want stuff b/c he doesn't want to hurt me?]

I really don't know what to do, I have tolked to a lot of people very close to me about this, who know him also and most of them are supporting me in my crazy crusade. What to do, what to do???