confused and heartbroken

Shannon

Can anyone give me some advice. My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me 11 months ago. He said he felt like we were just friends. He is with another girl now and is seems serious. we decided to be friends because we are very close and can tell each other everything. I still send him little notes that just say Hi, and let him know how I'm doing and he still calls me every so often to tell me how much he misses me and how much he keeps thinking about me. Every time we try and hang out together at my house we end up laying in bed talking about how nice it is to be with each other and we end up sleeping together. i can't get him out of my mind and I can't seem to let go, but when I talk to him or see him he tells me how much he misses me and he wishes we could be together. i love him more than anything but I just don't understand him. How do I get over him when it seems I can't live without him?

I think he's taking advantage of you, because you're letting him. It sound like he's using your feelings for him to sleep with you. You said he has another girlfriend that seems serious, well how can he say he misses you, know you'd get back together with him if you could,and sleep with you and go back to his girlfriend, who he's cheating on with you? Get that man out of your life.

I am a guy and I did something similar to a girl few years (6 now) ago. I admit I used her.

I agree with Lianne that he is using you. What to do is your decision.

How can he be serious about some other girl when he from time to time jumps to bed with you? Sorry if it sounds rude, but that's just the way I see it.

Best wishes,

a1

Can anyone give me some advice. My boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me 11 months ago. He said he felt like we were just friends. He is with another girl now and is seems serious. we decided to be friends because we are very close and can tell each other everything. I still send him little notes that just say Hi, and let him know how I'm doing and he still calls me every so often to tell me how much he misses me and how much he keeps thinking about me. Every time we try and hang out together at my house we end up laying in bed talking about how nice it is to be with each other and we end up sleeping together. i can't get him out of my mind and I can't seem to let go, but when I talk to him or see him he tells me how much he misses me and he wishes we could be together. i love him more than anything but I just don't understand him. How do I get over him when it seems I can't live without him?