Bff...?

ThenIDefyYouStars

ThenIDefyYouStars

Hi there, I've been friends with this girl since my freshman year. I hadn't had any classes with her up untill my junior year. We talk all the time in class and she recently started working at the same place as me. We've started hanging out and doing things together.

She constantly tells me that she's happy we are so close and how its great that she can have a best friend like me. Honestly though it's great that we are friends but I'm attracted to her on a completely different level. I believe I have justification for feeling like this.

The only problem is that I can't tell if it's one-sided or not. She constantly flirts with me, is always hanging on me, wanting to hold my hand when we are walking around, and she tells me everything. I've mentioned to her that I like her and that I wanted to start a more serious relationship. She hadn't told me whether or not she feels the same way for me or if she wanted to start a relationship.

Basically I don't know what to do from here, do I risk it all and make a move by asking her on a date or something. Or does it seem as though I probably don't have a chance? Need some opinions, your time and effort are greatly appreciated.