What do I send him?

I'm sending my long distance love interest a little care package for Valintines Day. We used to date, and actually got together in February of 2001. So, this is what I have so far:

A nice card

A Heart Shaped Box of Reeses Cups. I got him one our first V-Day.

A Touristy Magnet from here.. It's got Bill Clinton playing the Sax, dancing with a Possum and a Racoon, and it says "Arkansas Wildlife". He'll like it.

I'm also sending him some locally brewed Beer and some local Honey (my Step-Mom's Dad is a Bee-Keeper)..

I was thinking about making a Mix CD, but I think that's too sappy.

I want to send him something a little more meaningful, though, and I'm not sure what to get. He's a Musician, so I might send him something Music related..

What do you think?

the_total_package

which is what I'm understanding, he's an ex who you want to get back together with...I honestly would get him nothing.

It's too aggressive and obvious to send him something on Valentine's Day.

Keep the presents for yourself, see if he even is interested in you romantically.

If he likes you in that way, you will know it, he will acknowledge you on Valentine's Day. You gotta play it cool here and be chased. Sending him the stuff you have mentioned above is what you do when you're in a serious relationship.

A nice card

A Touristy Magnet from here.. It's got Bill Clinton playing the Sax, dancing with a Possum and a Racoon, and it says "Arkansas Wildlife". He'll like it.

I'm also sending him some locally brewed Beer and some local Honey (my Step-Mom's Dad is a Bee-Keeper)..

I want to send him something a little more meaningful, though, and I'm not sure what to get. He's a Musician, so I might send him something Music related.. ?

The mix CD is too sappy but all the other stuff isn't???

In for a penny in for a pound mate, you may as well.

I'm sending my long distance love interest a little care package for Valintines Day. We used to date, and actually got together in February of 2001. So, this is what I have so far:

A nice card

I want to send him something a little more meaningful, though, and I'm not sure what to get. He's a Musician, so I might send him something Music related..

What do you think?

I would think a CD would be a great idea and I'll tell you why, I gave one to my DW for her birthday. :D:laugh::lmao:

But you have to make it something special like you said & that it showed you put some thought into it so I'll share with you what mine was.

I gave her 3 CD's, one was the billboard top 100 hits of when she was born, the second was the billboard top 100 hits of when we started dating, and then the last was just a mix of music I like, she likes and then some I never heard of just to be different.

You better hurry, V-Day is just around the corner. :rolleyes: