Ok so i met this guy...we were going out for 6 months. it was a really intense relationship...i thought he was the one i loved him he told me the same thing. He's friends with his ex bf...at first it made me a little uncomfortable, but I got used to it.

He spoke to me about it once and he said to me that nothing will ever happen between him or his ex. His ex has accepted that and so has he. I believed that he had accepted it, but wasn't too sure if his ex really had.

Then on his birthday we went out with a load of friends. His ex came too. Throughout the night his ex was flirting way too much with him and it made me uncomfortable. His cousin came with us too so I spoke to her about it. I said that i felt uncomfortable, that I wanted to kill his ex etc. Obviously not meaning it, but when ur angry ur angry.

So 3 days later he breaks up with me telling me that he's paranoid that i'm constantly gonna get jealous of his ex and that i've given him an ultimatum (me or his ex). I told him I would never do that, because that's just not me. He didn't want to hear it and that was the end of our relationship. But he still wants to be friends and he will always love me etc.

Was I wrong for feeling a little jealous? Yes I said some silly things, like I wanna kill him, but i was angry. Do you think the relationship meant anything to him in the first place if he was so willing to end it without trying to work things out? And the worst thing is...I WANT HIM BACK SO MUCH!

Suggestions/Advice please :-)