Desperately in love.... but I'm in the "Friends Zone"

weirdlookinguy

weirdlookinguy

Hey.

I'm 14, and there's this girl I really really like, I've gone out with a few girls but none of them have made me feel this way. She's the most unique, wonderful girl I've ever met. She's not that bad, either. I liked her from the beginning, but now I truly, truly have feelings for her. I hang out at her house almost every day, we talk on the phone and have a great time together, but although I want to be much more than friends with her, I don't think she does. Her sisters and her friends make fun of me, saying I'm her boyfriend and everything, but she just says "no" whenever they make fun of me. I really, REALLY like her but right now, I'm starting to become pretty sure I'm stuck in the Friends Zone. I've never been in it before, but now I know it's something that hurts. You see the person you love and know it will never be anything more than friends. Sometimes I just want to go up to her, hug her and kiss her and tell her I love her, but I know it can't be. I really don't know what to do, I think she likes another guy, and she noticed I sounded bitter when she brought him up in our conversation the other day. I hate the guy with a passion now, although he used to be a great friend. It's funny what jealousy can do to you, isn't it? I really don't know what to do, I love this girl and I want to be more than just friends. I've put in 100%, staying up until 2:30AM talking with her on the phone, wasting my money on her, always answering the phone, and although we're close it just seems like our relationship isn't going to go much further than what it already is. Can anyone help me? I'm a guy who RARELY cries, but I'm just about ready to cry my eyes off, I just want her so badly but it seems i'm desperately stuck in the friends zone.

help anyone?

I've put in 100%, staying up until 2:30AM talking with her on the phone, wasting my money on her, always answering the phone...

There's your problem. Stop being her girlfriend dude. You're available 24/7, talking to all hours of the night, buying her gifts etc. That's way too much for a girl you are just friends with. Girls like a challenge, not a guy who is at their beck and call.

If you like her TELL HER and stop talking to her so much and doing so much for her so she can think about if she likes you in that way too. If she says she misses you and wants to spend more time talking and stuff that'll be your chance to set the terms and say that you want to be her boyfriend.

Also, even if it doesn't work out try and rememeber these are kinda like the practice runs of love (doesn't mean they're not real, or that the feelings aren't true) just that at 14 you're just learning how to deal with girls (believe me it'll take a life time) so learn well grasshopper and you won't get 'stuck' in the friend zones unless you want to be ...