Probably being paranoid but need reassurance

Hi

I have been with my b/f for over 2 years...he only got a couple of hours of sleep last night..i was there but he had a lot of things he needed to get done. He also has a few things after work he needs to do and tomorrow afternoon we will be going somewhere for the day. It takes about 2 hours to get there..i thought i would stay over at his place (he lives about 30-40 minutes from me) and we would get ready in the morning/afternoon and leave from there. He tells me maybe it wont pay to do extra driving and that he can pick me up tomorrow. He says you just want to come over to watch me fall asleep? I said well maybe i can take a cab so he wouldnt have to drive and he didnt really say yes to that. He basically said he would be sleeping seeing as though he only got about 4 hours last night. I then said i didnt really wanna stay in all night and then he tells me so go out. It just makes me think--is he going out tonight and lying about it? It seems perfectly logical that he only got a couple of hours of sleep and wants to just stay in. He was like i'm not going to do anything tonight..but i cant help but think--is he lying..is he going to go out and just not tell me?...

• Author

it just makes me feel like why wouldnt he leave the invitation open..like you can come over but just know i will be falling asleep.