Will and Grace

brokenhart2007

brokenhart2007

A lots changed since last night...my roommate was back home shortly after he left...turned out he wanted to watch movies and hang out with me. Almost like he knew I was bummed about being alone on a Sat. night...and he was saying "we" should do this, and "we" should do that, making references in the future tense...

He started fast forwarding through a boring part on the movie and I said jokingly, "you know exactly what to do!", and he says, "You wanted me to do it, didn't you?" I said "yes". We shared a blanket and some eye contact..

We keep our safe distance on the couch though...I don't wanna be the one to make the 1st move..but how do I put myself in the position to let him know I want him to do something? We are not alone together often...either because he's kids are here or we are just not home at the same time.

We've been friends for 10 years and we know each other well. But feelings are the one thing we have never dared to discuss..although several years ago, he knew I had a crush on him. I think he might be lonely too in a way. Would we be hooking up out of convenience? If I think of being with him for life, I think of 2 people who take really good care of each other. Our lease is up in a few months. If we go our seperate ways, we would still be friends forever no matter what.

How do ya know if you are meant to be with someone? Ok, so he's not gay like Will from Will and Grace...I thought of that because I guess its close to what our friendship is like.

Ok, so he's not gay like Will from Will and Grace...I thought of that because I guess its close to what our friendship is like.

don't base your relationships on fictional TV sitcoms that have nothing to do with reality...

• Author
brokenhart2007
don't base your relationships on fictional TV sitcoms that have nothing to do with reality...

Yea I think I know that but gee thanks. it just sounded like a good title!