4 month's of no contact then got a email.

sassy N sassy

sassy N sassy

I got in email from my lover. said's he want's to see me. here i was getting used to the i deal it was over and accepting it. And i was beginning to move on. but no lie i miss him like hell. in a away i want to see him. but then again thing's won't change. he want's to meet me tomorrow, my brain said's no, but my heart said's yes. they all away's say follow your heart, i don't know if that is true or not anymore. I sure miss him and love him. I know if i meet with him its going to be heartacke. after heartacke. i just needed someone to talk too. he said's he care's but not as much as i do. he has a live in girfried. treating her like hell. you know that bothering me's. i do have a heart. what a mess i'm N.. i'm dying inside. torn between love. I have been doing so good of getting go. maybe tomorrow i will and go and see. want's one more heartacke.

Be strong! Do NOT go see him...

Here, go back and read your other posts. You offered up some good advice to others, so now it's time you took your own advice.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1088364&postcount=5

And this one

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1082325#post1082325

You have been doing so well! Think about it - IS afew stolen moments of feeling that rush worth giving up all the hard work you've put in? For some guy who treats you like crap? For what? Feed his ego because HE misses you? Nothing has changed...If you go and see him, you'll be starting up the affair cycle again. Your choice.............

But, I think you know that it would be a real bad mistake if you pursue this. Not only does he treat his girlfriend like crap, he treats you the same way and you wanna now go see this schmuck?? Come on Sassy!! STAY STRONG and don't let him pull the wool over your eyes. Don't be his puppet on a string!

Continue NC and continue to heal, let go of him. HE IS NOT WORTH IT.

DON'T GO!!!!! You have the upper hand now and if you agree to see him you will be giving it back to him. He will know you are weak for him. Not only that but you will have ruined what you have already worked so hard on. It's like giving up smoking and then after 2 weeks you think you can have just one cig and the next thing you know you are smoking a pack a day again. He isn't even married and if he really wanted you he would leave her, then pursue you. He is just bored with being a good boy for 4 mos. and needs his ego and other things stroked. Tell him to hire a prostitute.

• Author
sassy N sassy
Be strong! Do NOT go see him...

Here, go back and read your other posts. You offered up some good advice to others, so now it's time you took your own advice.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showpost.php?p=1088364&postcount=5

And this one

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1082325#post1082325

You have been doing so well! Think about it - IS afew stolen moments of feeling that rush worth giving up all the hard work you've put in? For some guy who treats you like crap? For what? Feed his ego because HE misses you? Nothing has changed...If you go and see him, you'll be starting up the affair cycle again. Your choice.............

But, I think you know that it would be a real bad mistake if you pursue this. Not only does he treat his girlfriend like crap, he treats you the same way and you wanna now go see this schmuck?? Come on Sassy!! STAY STRONG and don't let him pull the wool over your eyes. Don't be his puppet on a string!

Continue NC and continue to heal, let go of him. HE IS NOT WORTH IT.

Guess what i didn't go and see him. I'm not his fool no more. i.m proud of myself.
  • Author
sassy N sassy
DON'T GO!!!!! You have the upper hand now and if you agree to see him you will be giving it back to him. He will know you are weak for him. Not only that but you will have ruined what you have already worked so hard on. It's like giving up smoking and then after 2 weeks you think you can have just one cig and the next thing you know you are smoking a pack a day again. He isn't even married and if he really wanted you he would leave her, then pursue you. He is just bored with being a good boy for 4 mos. and needs his ego and other things stroked. Tell him to hire a prostitute.

i didn't go!! i.m not his fool anymore. it was a hard decision to make but i did it.

Guess what i didn't go and see him. I'm not his fool no more. i.m proud of myself.

I am glad to hear that. And, you should be proud of yourself.

Now you need to get into NC again, and forget all about him.